Woman, 20, with Type 1 diabetes dies after failing to take her insulin because she 'didn't do needles' - Mirror Onlinewww.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/wom...
Natasha Horne, 20, refused to take her insulin leading to her clashing with her parents and suffering three life-threatening attacks.
User comments (0)
Top posts of the day
- Three Ropes (22 hours ago)
- cry wolf or We Only Got 4 Minutes...to save the world (8 hours ago)
- What did he just say? is this BILL GATES and the CIA in private meeting..VACCINE... (17 hours ago)
- The Scariest Film Ever Made ISN'T a Horror Film (11 hours ago)
- Trump threatens to shut down twitter over leftist liberal ‘fact check’!!! (12 hours ago)
- Bullfighting official dies after animal's horn impales neck while 2,000 watch - ... (11 months ago)
- Man dies after 'being dragged under car for some distance' in hit-and-run - Mirr... (10 months ago)
- Warren Returns To Tribe In Shame After Failing To Take Land Back From The Pale F... (2 months ago)
- Teenager died in hospital after trying to take her own life over coronavirus fea... (2 months ago)
- ‘Groundbreaking’ Type 1 Diabetes Drug Has Just Been Trialed on First Human Patie... (1 year ago)