Why are so many of us not having sex? (even if we're in the same bed!) | Daily Mail Onlinemol.im/a/7530341?utm_source=anysu...
A recent survey revealed that more than a quarter of women no longer have sex, even if they're in a relationship. Vicky Doyle, 38, from Essex, told how her body image has changed her desire.
Top posts of the day
- Opinion | Trump’s Evil Is Contagious - The New York Times (13 hours ago)
- New documents show Trump officials laid the groundwork for Ukraine's aid freeze ... (18 hours ago)
- Road rage turns into brutal beatdown at a traffic light (Video) | New York Post (15 hours ago)
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: ‘No One Ever Makes a Billion Dollars. You Take a Billi... (12 hours ago)
- Captain America Punches a Nazi! (20 hours ago)
- 'Meghan's a jinx!' Duchess of Sussex watches friend Serena lose Grand Slam final... (4 months ago)
- Mother-of-two is jailed racist attack on police officers in her dressing gown | ... (3 months ago)
- In Mueller investigation, one big question: ‘Why are so many people lying?’ (11 months ago)
- There are over 9,000 foreigners in British jails... so why do we deport just ONE... (1 year ago)
- Why we should fear the dawn of Facebank, writes the author behind The Social Net... (7 months ago)