White House won’t take part in first House Judiciary impeachment hearing - POLITICOwww.politico.com/news/2019/12/01/...
“It is too late to cure the profound procedural deficiencies that have tainted this entire inquiry,” his counsel said.
Top posts of the day
- Angel Mom: Dems won't fight for their fellow Americans because of their 'illegal... (23 hours ago)
- New CPR saves more lives . . . (14 hours ago)
- CNN settles Nick Sandmann defamation lawsuit in Covington Catholic High School c... (14 hours ago)
- Diagnostic Evidence, very telling (23 hours ago)
- CNN pays the price for smearing Nick Sandmann – Orange County Register (9 hours ago)
- Breaking: Denmark rejects Trump’s plea, won’t take back ISIS fighters captured i... (11 months ago)
- Tens of thousands of people take part in 'most important demonstration in 50 yea... (1 year ago)
- Thousands take part in Scottish independence march in Inverness - BBC News (1 year ago)
- Slender Man won't be shown in theaters in Wisconsin in any counties near stabbin... (1 year ago)
- Cher: America Won't Be Great In My Lifetime, Trump's Done So Much Damage | Neon ... (1 year ago)