White House condemns Hong Kong election delay after Trump floated postponing US vote | TheHillthehill.com/homenews/administrati...
White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany on Friday condemned the decision to delay legislative elections in Hong Kong, one day after President Trump asked if the U.S. should postpone its own November election.
User comments (2)
Top posts of the day
- Jupiter and Saturn Rising Beyond Alien Throne Rock . . . (6 hours ago)
- Life in the slow lane . . . (6 hours ago)
- UK's First Socially Distanced Concert Shows What Future May Hold (23 hours ago)
- World Elephant Day 2020 (14 hours ago)
- Chicago locals fight off protesters and shut down BLM rally (19 hours ago)
- Pompeo: 'No valid reason' for Hong Kong election delay | TheHill (1 week ago)
- White House Condemns ‘Vile and Vicious’ Samantha Bee, Calls on Time Warner, TBS ... (2 years ago)
- :facepalm: New White House press secretary left with bruises after scuffles betw... (1 year ago)
- Hong Kong Protesters Apologize After Chaos at Airport - The New York Times (1 year ago)
- Keean Bexte finds a strange SIM in his Hong Kong hotel room after 3 men try to e... (8 months ago)