‘We don’t need someone distracted with Twitter’: Ilhan Omar fights off tough primary challenge - POLITICOwww.politico.com/news/2020/08/01/...
The Minnesota freshman and "Squad" member faces criticism that she’s too divisive to effectively represent her district.
User comments (2)
Top posts of the day
- The rioting in major cities across the U.S. has spread to The Villages, Florida... (16 hours ago)
- Matador Is Gored In Bum During One Of First Spanish Bullfights - LADbible (23 hours ago)
- A whale of a hug . . . (20 hours ago)
- Covid 19 coronavirus: US Government issues New Zealand travel warning due to its... (23 hours ago)
- Wife Carrying Competition!!!! (18 hours ago)
- We Don't Have a Problem with White Supremacy. We Have a Problem with Leftist Sup... (1 year ago)
- We don’t want to mix Islam with our culture, it’s not good – Hungarian Prime Min... (1 year ago)
- Morrissey: The Hero We Don't Deserve, But Need Right Now - YouTube (1 year ago)
- 'Guardian Angel' describes pitched battle with New York looters: 'We don't surre... (2 months ago)
- UKIP's Kurten: "EU project is falling apart, they don't need the bureaucratic su... (1 year ago)