Utah activist says woman killed was first to try and enter House chamber - Deseret Newswww.deseret.com/utah/2021/1/7/222...
Utah activist John Sullivan said he was inside the U.S. Capitol Wednesday and documented the shooting death of what he says was the first person trying to break into the House chamber. Sullivan, who faces charges in connection with a June protest in Provo, says he attended the D.C. rally only as an observer but his own videos show him encouraging rioters.
User comments (1)
Top posts of the day
- Real Punishment (20 hours ago)
- BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden Accused Ex-Wife of Drinking Wine and Smoking Po... (20 hours ago)
- Boris Johnson will sign off new border controls within hours | Daily Mail Online (20 hours ago)
- See Tim Allen & Richard Karn Reunite For Assembly Required - E! Online (22 hours ago)
- Canada lovely all year (19 hours ago)
- Michael Cohen says his loyalty is first to family and country, not Trump - CNNPo... (2 years ago)
- India Oxenberg Says She Was First 'to Be Branded' in Nxivm | PEOPLE.com (3 months ago)
- Dallas woman says she killed husband for beating their pet cat, cops say | Fox N... (2 years ago)
- Woman who was married to ghost of a 300-year-old pirate issues warning after spl... (2 years ago)
- Antifa activist facing assault charges was tied to Democratic policymakers | Fox... (1 year ago)