UN, Big Tech, and World Economic Forum launch behavioral control experiment to boost vaccine compliance and push communist economic system | The Irish Sentineltheirishsentinel.com/2020/12/02/u...
Most likely conspiracy, tongue wagging, provokes the thought in today's charged propaganda news environment, eh?
An all-powerful global government has already formed, and they have already made their plans public. They plan to use covid-19 lock downs and public health orders to strip people of their individual rights, to forfeit private property ownership, and to submit sovereign countries to a one world economy that is complete with heightened data collection and surveillance of human beings with vaccine passports and a wealth redistribution system that quashes the American dream and submits everyone to an “equitable” future replete with controlled markets, a digital currency, and central bank economic controls. This will admittedly be accomplished through a sophisticated brainwashing initiative launched by the World Economic Forum (WEF), the United Nations (UN) and Big Tech.
User comments (7)
Top posts of the day
- SpaceX Launched Record-setting Cluster of Smallsats (20 hours ago)
- Pennsylvania Lawmaker Played Key Role in Trump’s Plot to Oust Acting Attorney Ge... (19 hours ago)
- Piers Morgan Slammed for 'Crass and Tasteless' Tribute to Larry King (20 hours ago)
- AP source: Lawmakers threatened ahead of impeachment trial | CTV News (16 hours ago)
- Trump's team fired the White House chief usher right before Biden took office, m... (19 hours ago)
- Big Tech and Democracy | Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs (1 year ago)
- Swift Boat mastermind to launch massive super PAC to boost Trump - POLITICO (4 months ago)
- Big Tech bans Alex Jones: Drawing a line between commentary and conspiracy | Fox... (2 years ago)
- GAB GAGGED: Free Speech Social Network Punished By Big Tech For Pittsburgh Shoot... (2 years ago)
- ALT VIEW: Did Big Tech Interfere In U.S. Midterms By Suppressing Alt Media? | Po... (2 years ago)