Trump lashes out at Whitmer as crowd reprises 'lock her up' chant | TheHillthehill.com/homenews/campaign/523...
President Trump on Tuesday lashed out at Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D) during a rally in her home state, triggering a "lock her up" chant and arguing that the men accused of planning to kidnap her were entitled to a presumption of innocence.
Trump blasted Whitmer at length during remarks to supporters in Lansing, railing against the restrictions she imposed earlier in the year intended to slow the spread of the coronavirus. At the first mention of the governor, the crowd broke into a chant of "lock her up."
User comments (1)
Top posts of the day
- Opinion: Trump is the true perpetrator of election fraud - CNN (11 hours ago)
- Can be hell without your friends . . . (18 hours ago)
- Saturday's Fun Fraud Facts: Seven Unexplainable Results that Reveal Democrats Di... (12 hours ago)
- DOXING - Unauthorized Disclosure of Private or Confidential Information (22 hours ago)
- I Hear You're A Racist Now, Father! (18 hours ago)
- Trump lashes out at Fox News after poll shows him trailing Biden | TheHill (6 months ago)
- Brexit news: Barnier lashes out at Britain as EU DEMANDS cooperation | UK | New... (2 years ago)
- Trump Lashes Out At NYT's Bombshell McGahn Report, Calls It 'Fake News' (2 years ago)
- Trump lashes out at 'babies' complaining about tariffs, says they're the reason ... (2 years ago)
- Trump lashes out at Mueller after bombshell Cohen and Manafort filings | US news... (1 year ago)