Trump Tackles Medical Supply Shortage By Awarding ExxonMobil Contract To Drill For Ventilators In Arcticpolitics.theonion.com/trump-tackl...
WASHINGTON—Saying there was no way the coronavirus could win with such amazing corporations on their side, President Donald Trump kicked off his plan to tackle the medical supply shortage Tuesday by awarding ExxonMobil an exclusive contract to drill for ventilators in the arctic.
User comments (0)
Top posts of the day
- Canada v US: Loon stabs eagle through heart - BBC News (18 hours ago)
- Another Spaced Out Sunday (17 hours ago)
- Watchdog Raises Questions About China Influence at Penn Biden Center (17 hours ago)
- Joe Biden reppin it in the Hood! (7 hours ago)
- When She saya 'Clean the garage' and She Means It (17 hours ago)
- Trump Tackles Medical Supply Shortage By Awarding ExxonMobil Contract To Drill F... (1 month ago)
- The Real reason Trump is bashing the Federal Reserve ~ He needs somebody to blam... (1 year ago)
- Donald Trump hits back after Democrat Rashida Tlaib uses expletive to call for h... (1 year ago)
- President Trump to call for investment in AI (1 year ago)
- Indiana boy, 2, run over by lawn mower, airlifted to hospital for 'serious injur... (10 months ago)