Treasure hunter funds Britain's biggest-ever nugget worth £80,000 of gold in Scottish riverbed | Daily Mail Onlinewww.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...
Weighing 4.2oz (121.3g), the 22-carat lump of gold, found in a Scottish river by an unnamed explorer, is the biggest of its kind in the UK. It was discovered in two separate pieces that fit together perfectly.
Top posts of the day
- Governor Blackface's Shameful Anti-Gun Hate Hoax Backfires Spectacularly - Big L... (9 hours ago)
- Supreme Court allows Trump's 'public charge' immigration rule (11 hours ago)
- A well regulated militia . . . (13 hours ago)
- Ilhan Omar Under FBI Review For Allegedly Marrying Her Brother - Big League Poli... (9 hours ago)
- Justices allow enforcement of new green card rule (14 hours ago)
- DR MICHAEL MOSLEY'S easiest ever 5:2 recipes with NO MORE than five ingredients ... (1 year ago)
- Britain's first children's gender identity clinic hired lawyers to silence criti... (3 months ago)
- Has Britain let Putin get away with a string of murders on our soil? | Daily Mai... (1 month ago)
- British couple's horror after they 'find spy camera in Airbnb flat' | Daily Mail... (1 year ago)
- Mel B's ex-nanny on why he the blew the whistle on singer | Daily Mail Online (1 year ago)