Tom Felton Admits He's Found a Villain Scarier Than Lord Voldemort - E! Onlinewww.eonline.com/news/1198795/yike...
He Who Must Not Be Named has some villainous competition out there, according to the dark wizard's former cohort Draco Malfoy Tom Felton.
Yes, giving Lord Voldemort a run for his, er, Galleons is none other than A Babysitters Guide to Monster Hunting's Grand Guignol, also known as the boogeyman and Felton's latest character.
User comments (0)
Top posts of the day
- Californians to Decide Whether or Not 17-Year-Olds Should Vote - Total Conservat... (11 hours ago)
- Early voters want to change vote after Hunter Biden exposés (9 hours ago)
- A bridge of Madison County . . . (12 hours ago)
- Paddleboarding dogs surfing . . . (12 hours ago)
- 'Fireball' meteorite contains pristine extraterrestrial organic compounds (13 hours ago)
- Tom Hanks Says He’s Playing a Villain Just to Prove He Can – Variety (9 months ago)
- Tom Felton Says He'd Return As Draco Malfoy If 'The Cursed Child' Became A Movie (1 year ago)
- 'Principled Conservative' Ben Shapiro Admits He's A Hollywood Production Built T... (1 year ago)
- Ex-Soldíer GOP Rep Admits He's A War Crímínal & He Kílled Cívilians - YouTube (1 year ago)
- Eagle-eyed bloke amasses £50k fortune from 5ps he's found on the street (2 years ago)