Tom Felton Admits He's Found a Villain Scarier Than Lord Voldemort - E! Onlinewww.eonline.com/news/1198795/yike...
He Who Must Not Be Named has some villainous competition out there, according to the dark wizard's former cohort Draco Malfoy Tom Felton.
Yes, giving Lord Voldemort a run for his, er, Galleons is none other than A Babysitters Guide to Monster Hunting's Grand Guignol, also known as the boogeyman and Felton's latest character.
User comments (0)
Top posts of the day
- Archeologists discover 2,000-year-old cat figure at Peru's Nazca Lines site - CB... (13 hours ago)
- Your title is too short. Create catchy and descriptive titles. (20 hours ago)
- The Face of a Winner! (22 hours ago)
- 10 Underrated Halloween Movies: The Fly, Monster Squad, More | 411MANIA (20 hours ago)
- Supreme Court agrees to hear battles over Trump's border wall, (13 hours ago)
- Tom Hanks Says He’s Playing a Villain Just to Prove He Can – Variety (9 months ago)
- Tom Felton Says He'd Return As Draco Malfoy If 'The Cursed Child' Became A Movie (1 year ago)
- 'Principled Conservative' Ben Shapiro Admits He's A Hollywood Production Built T... (1 year ago)
- Ex-Soldíer GOP Rep Admits He's A War Crímínal & He Kílled Cívilians - YouTube (1 year ago)
- Eagle-eyed bloke amasses £50k fortune from 5ps he's found on the street (2 years ago)