The African Crested Rat Covers Itself With Poison That Can Take Out an Elephantwww.nytimes.com/2020/11/25/scienc...
The African crested rat gnaws on poisonous tree branches, then grooms its noxious spittle into its fur.
User comments (1)
Top posts of the day
- There is A Covid-19 Data and State Benefit Site For Every State.gov - Benefits (14 hours ago)
- Gwyneth Paltrow's vagina-scented candle explodes into flames causing an 'inferno... (23 hours ago)
- Restore American Glory » State Lawmakers Want Users to Be Able to Sue Social M... (10 hours ago)
- Pablo Escobar's rapidly breeding 'cocaine hippos' must be stopped, scientists sa... (23 hours ago)
- Incoming Biden administration to migrant caravan: Don't come, you won't get in i... (22 hours ago)
- Drones used missiles with knife warhead to take out single terrorist targets | A... (1 year ago)
- 'Murder Hornets,' with sting that can kill, land in US (8 months ago)
- This Time Next Year mum reveals the struggles and humour of life with a prosthet... (2 years ago)
- 'Guns down, paintballs up': the US trend for settling feuds with paintball wars ... (2 years ago)
- The 'sexually-suicidal' mammals killing themselves with violent SEX sessions las... (2 years ago)