Tax the Rich: Pope Francis Calls for Global Wealth Redistributionwww.breitbart.com/economy/2020/02...
Tax cuts for the wealthy are a “structure of sin,” Pope Francis said in an address calling for international wealth redistribution.
User comments (0)
Top posts of the day
- The hypocrisy of liberals and the media is disgusting! (9 hours ago)
- An American Tapestry of Colorful People (14 hours ago)
- Former DNC Head/Now MN AG Keith Ellison's Son Just Declared Support for Antifa (21 hours ago)
- Former Antifa member bashes radical group as fighting for nothing but 'failed le... (13 hours ago)
- Biden Promotes Police Protocol Decried by Gun-Safety Experts - Washington Free B... (13 hours ago)
- Pope Francis Calls on Migrants to Flood the US: 'Forget National Security' | Neo... (1 year ago)
- Democrats Embrace Tax-The-Rich Label After Years Of Ducking It (1 year ago)
- Tax the Rich and More: A Guide to Potential Democrat Plans (1 year ago)
- Forbes Calls for Global Recognition of Christian Persecution (6 months ago)
- Pope Francis calls on believers to place Nativity scenes in schools, workplace a... (6 months ago)