Stimulus package: White House, Senate reach historic $2 trillion deal amid growing coronavirus fears - CNNPoliticsedition.cnn.com/2020/03/25/politi...
The White House and Senate leaders struck a major deal early Wednesday morning over a $2-trillion package to provide a jolt to an economy struggling amid the coronavirus pandemic, capping days of marathon negotiations that produced one of the most expensive and far-reaching measures in the history of Congress.
Top posts of the day
- Suspected Terrorist 'Praying In Arabic' on Street When Police Found Him (20 hours ago)
- Anti-Gun Groups Furious Over Firearms Stores Being Labeled “Essential” - Total C... (15 hours ago)
- The "Truth" of WorldTruth.TV (18 hours ago)
- Official: Mosque Instructed Mob to 'Manhandle' Coronavirus Workers (20 hours ago)
- Pelosi Wants To Talk Blame for COVID Spread? Here's Video of Her Telling People ... (13 hours ago)
- Restore American Glory » “We Have a Deal”: Senate Agrees on $2 Trillion Relief... (1 week ago)
- White House dramatically scales up U.S. response to 'unprecedented' coronavirus ... (2 months ago)
- U. S. House of Reps Passed $2 Trillion Bailout Despite Lone GOPer Thomas Massie'... (1 week ago)
- Pelosi says House will review Senate coronavirus stimulus package | TheHill (1 week ago)
- Trump-Kanye West meeting: Rapper rants and swears at surreal White House lunch o... (1 year ago)