"Star as Big as Our Solar System" --Triggered the Brightest Explosion in the Observable Universe | The Daily Galaxydailygalaxy.com/2020/01/a-star-as...
An enigma within a mystery, revealed an explanation to the peculiar emission lines seen in supernovae SN 2006gy as bright as an entire galaxy as well as clues to its previously unknown origin.
Top posts of the day
- 76% of Democrat Students Think Offensive Jokes are “Hate Speech” - Total Conserv... (9 hours ago)
- Second wave: A county in central China is locked down because of new coronavirus... (23 hours ago)
- Thanks Nancy Pelosi (21 hours ago)
- Coral village (15 hours ago)
- Trump accuses Chuck Schumer of focusing on impeachment instead of preparing NYC ... (20 hours ago)
- The Secrets of the Universe and Our Solar System Documentary - The Universe and ... (8 months ago)
- New moon found in our solar system as scientists unveil ‘Hippocamp’ floating aro... (1 year ago)
- Ask Ethan: What Happens When Stars Pass Through Our Solar System? (2 years ago)
- Planet just outside of our solar system may be a 'highly habitable' world with a... (1 year ago)
- A Map to Planet Nine: Hunting Our Solar System's Most Distant Worlds - Discover ... (1 year ago)