Standing Rock Sioux Tribe Prevails as Federal Judge Strikes Down DAPL Permits | Earthjusticeearthjustice.org/news/press/2020/...
A federal court today granted a request by the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe to strike down federal permits for the controversial Dakota Access Pipeline.
User comments (1)
Top posts of the day
- Water on Mars: discovery of three buried lakes intrigues scientists (19 hours ago)
- Filaments of the Cygnus Loop . . . (19 hours ago)
- My naked selfie . . . (15 hours ago)
- Hyena pack attacks lion (17 hours ago)
- Berkeley becomes 1st city to ban junk food at grocery store checkouts (20 hours ago)
- Unconstitutional: Federal Judge Strikes Down Obamacare (1 year ago)
- Federal judge strikes down Trump's hardline asylum rules (1 year ago)
- Federal judge strikes Obamacare down as unconstitutional - YouTube (1 year ago)
- Senate Confirms Dangerous Religious Extremist Allison Rushing As Federal Judge |... (1 year ago)
- Creeping Sharia: Judge Strikes Down Law Against Female Genital Mutilation as Unc... (1 year ago)