Spain returning "faulty" Coronavirus testing kits bought from Chinese companywww.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...
Spain's Ministry of Health, Consumer Affairs and Social Welfare said in a statement that test kits supplied by Shenzhen Bioeasy were defective and had failed to correctly diagnose people.
User comments (2)
Top posts of the day
- 🔴America Descends Into Chaos Amid Nationwide Attacks "Designed To Destabilize Ci... (19 hours ago)
- CNN: Trump is NOT a doctor . . . (17 hours ago)
- When Your Girl Tells You not to Embarrass her in public! (14 hours ago)
- VIDEO: Planned Parenthood Officials Admit Under Oath to Selling Baby Parts - Big... (22 hours ago)
- Indian Scientists Discover Hydroxychloroquine Treatment Prevents COVID-19, Vindi... (22 hours ago)
- Saphier: U.S. Rejected Foreign Coronavirus Testing Kits Because of 48% False Neg... (2 months ago)
- CLOWNWORLD: Imported Coronavirus Testing Kits Contaminated with Coronavirus (1 month ago)
- HALF of results from "game-changer" coronavirus home testing kits could be unrel... (1 month ago)
- Explainer: Why are some South Koreans who recovered from the coronavirus testing... (1 month ago)
- Police investigate after Kebab bought from takeaway ‘contains pills’ – Unity New... (5 months ago)