Scientists believe cannabis could help prevent, treat coronavirusnypost.com/2020/05/21/scientists-...
A team of Canadian scientists believes it has found strong strains of cannabis that could help prevent and then treat coronavirus infections, according to interviews and a study.
User comments (4)
Top posts of the day
- Let Us Never Forget Justin Trudeau's Bravery! (18 hours ago)
- When you at the buffet and see a dog cooking! (18 hours ago)
- Fukitol? ..... Now a real prescription? (20 hours ago)
- When you suffer from phallic issues! (18 hours ago)
- Never Forget The Bravery and Lack of Hypocrisy In Hollywood! (18 hours ago)
- How Bats Could Help Scientists Stop Ebola Outbreaks Before They Start (2 years ago)
- Tech could help parents prevent hot car deaths — but only in about half of cases... (1 year ago)
- Could desalination help prevent water wars in the Middle East? - BBC News - YouT... (1 year ago)
- Coronavirus: Scientists believe deadly virus originated in wild animal markets —... (3 months ago)
- Legalising cannabis ‘could earn Treasury £3.5bn’ | Society | The Guardian (1 year ago)