Schiff refers to CBS 'head on pike' story, infuriating GOP: 'Every one of us knows it is not true' | Fox Newswww.foxnews.com/politics/republic...
Senate Republicans -- including potential swing-voters -- expressed outrage Friday after lead House Impeachment Manager Adam Schiff, D-Calif., referred in his closing remarks at President Trump's Senate impeachment trial to a report that GOP members were told they'd face dire consequences if they voted to convict the president.
Top posts of the day
- Thanks Nancy Pelosi (21 hours ago)
- Second wave: A county in central China is locked down because of new coronavirus... (23 hours ago)
- Trump accuses Chuck Schumer of focusing on impeachment instead of preparing NYC ... (20 hours ago)
- 76% of Democrat Students Think Offensive Jokes are “Hate Speech” - Total Conserv... (9 hours ago)
- Coral village (15 hours ago)
- Donald J. Trump on Twitter: "Nadler just said that I “pressured Ukraine to inter... (3 months ago)
- Adam Schiff Wants to Keep Records on the Impeachment Abuse of Trump a SECRET! | ... (1 week ago)
- Tim Canova op Twitter: "Caught On Video: Concerned citizen sees ballots being tr... (1 year ago)
- Schiff warns of Russian attack on US mainland, as Day 2 of Trump's Senate impeac... (2 months ago)
- Memo to Mike: Bloomberg needs to go medieval on Bernie if he wants any chance of... (1 month ago)