‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Rise With Host Adele, Top World Series – Deadlinedeadline.com/2020/10/saturday-nig...
The Oct. 24 telecast of Saturday Night Live, featuring Adele in her hosting debut and musical guest H.E.R., drew a 5.0 rating household Live+Same Day rating in the 44 metered local markets and a 2.4 adults 18-49 rating in the 25 markets with local people meters.
The episode, which opened with a parody of the final presidential debate, was up double-digits from last week’s show, hosted by Issa Rae with musical guest Justin Bieber (4.5, 2.0). It ranks as the second highest rated show of the season in both households and 18-49 behind the Chris Rock-hosted premiere and third since Nielsen changed its methodology a week into the 2018-19 season, behind the Eddie Murphy holiday episode last year and this fall’s opener.
User comments (2)
Top posts of the day
- Pony - a Christmas story (18 hours ago)
- The African Crested Rat Covers Itself With Poison That Can Take Out an Elephant (19 hours ago)
- Trump is lying about election fraud. It's distorting the 2020 election (16 hours ago)
- Candace Owens Lawyers Up, Gets Politifact to Bend the Knee (8 hours ago)
- Suspect At Large - The Good Fighters Under Police Protection, (6 hours ago)
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Rise With Host Steve Carell (2 years ago)
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Rise With Host John Mulaney | Deadline (1 year ago)
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Rise With Host RuPaul & Justin Bieber – Deadline (9 months ago)
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip With Host Claire Foy | Deadline (1 year ago)
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip In Week 2 With Host Awkwafina | Deadline (2 years ago)