Republican Cries Against Voter Fraud Go Mostly Quiet After Scheme Tied to Party - The New York Timeswww.nytimes.com/2019/02/22/us/rep...
Funny how Republicants always cry foul when it comes to voting and make up complaints about voter fraud, when in fact Rep are the cheaters. They kinda shuddup when their false cries backfire, and when a hard-fought congressional election in North Carolina was overturned (in Dem favor), the party was largely muted. Cause they cheatas!
Top posts of the day
- Hillary Clinton Has Absolutely Nothing Nice to Say About Bernie Sanders: 'Nobody... (18 hours ago)
- Cold weather in Florida brings chance of 'iguanas falling from the trees,' forec... (8 hours ago)
- Sounds of the Solar Wind (3 hours ago)
- A 'horse' of many colors . . . (5 hours ago)
- Trump to Pentagon generals: "You're a bunch of dopes and babies!" (16 hours ago)
- Democrats Voter Fraud In 2018 Was A Trial Run To Steal The Presidency For The Gl... (1 year ago)
- Trump Lashes Out After Reports of ‘Quiet Resistance’ by Staff - The New York Tim... (1 year ago)
- And now for some real news: Did Democrats, or George Soros, Fund Migrant Caravan... (1 year ago)
- Opinion | The Republican Strategy? Fear and Lies - The New York Times (1 year ago)
- Rachel Dolezal, Who Pretended to Be Black, Is Charged With Welfare Fraud - The N... (1 year ago)