Rep. Katie Porter on coronavirus testing, the stimulus, and the bailout - Voxwww.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2...
After getting the CDC to promise free coronavirus testing, Katie Porter is sounding the alarm about corporate bailout oversight and Steve Mnuchin’s $500 billion "slush fund" for big companies.
User comments (0)
Top posts of the day
- The hypocrisy of liberals and the media is disgusting! (9 hours ago)
- Biden Promotes Police Protocol Decried by Gun-Safety Experts - Washington Free B... (13 hours ago)
- Former Antifa member bashes radical group as fighting for nothing but 'failed le... (13 hours ago)
- An American Tapestry of Colorful People (14 hours ago)
- Former DNC Head/Now MN AG Keith Ellison's Son Just Declared Support for Antifa (21 hours ago)
- No leadership and no plan: is Trump about to fail the US on coronavirus testing?... (1 month ago)
- California is behind on coronavirus testing and tracking - Los Angeles Times (2 months ago)
- Pres. Trump Said He's Working with Governors on Coronavirus Testing, Cuomo to Vi... (1 month ago)
- Dem Rep. Peterson Calls on Democrats to ‘Give Trump the Money’ for Border Wall (1 year ago)
- Rep. Dan Crenshaw: On Identity Politics, Marxism & the Left’s “Ideology of Resen... (10 months ago)