In all the pandemic, homeoffice and presidential election turbulances i sometimes take the time to daydream in the net.
Some months ago i ended up on a website called "globalmansion" and ever since than i get many pop ups of mindblowing real estates all over the globe.
OF COURSE they are faaaar to expensive (except for the three cheapest ones maybe ) but its a good place to let imagination flow.
So here are some cool objects:
This is NOT just supercool penthouse in London! Top 3 storey are YOURS for only 5.5 million pounds!
The CLUE is: IT`S the former MI6 HEADQUARTERS!! James Bond feeling included!!! London Central (best city in the world, right after my hometown Stuttgart)
User comments (4)
Top posts of the day
- Do you have an unrelated identical twin? (22 hours ago)
- Kate Beckinsale (again and again) (14 hours ago)
- CANDACE OWENS : THE COVID VACCINE IS NOT A CURE !!: The Truth (11 hours ago)
- African savanna elephants in Addo Elephant National Park, South Africa (17 hours ago)
- Fried Egg Sandwich That's So Awesome (20 hours ago)
- ‘Death in Paradise’ Producer Red Planet Pictures To Adapt Louise Candlish’s Real... (1 year ago)
- Susan Collins’s Enraging Speech Led Donors to Crash a Site Raising Money for Her... (2 years ago)
- $1,000,000 home for sale highlights San Francisco's wild real estate market (1 year ago)
- Proposed NY Real Estate Tax Called 'Disaster' for Already Lagging Market (1 year ago)
- HUD Secretary Ben Carson mixes up a real estate term and Oreo sandwich cookies (1 year ago)