Proposed NY Real Estate Tax Called 'Disaster' for Already Lagging Marketfreebeacon.com/issues/proposed-ny...
A plan to tax wealthy apartment owners in New York City is being called a "disaster" for an already struggling real estate market.
User comments (2)
Top posts of the day
- Biden to Present Racial Equity Plan, Sign Executive Actions (19 hours ago)
- Maxine Waters: Trump Will "Take over Legislatures, Little Towns, and Cities" If ... (19 hours ago)
- Plasma Speaker Demo 2 (14 hours ago)
- Plasma Speaker Demo 1 (14 hours ago)
- Fauci Said Wearing Two Face Masks Is "Common Sense" and "Likely" More Effective (19 hours ago)
- Google reaped millions in tax breaks as it secretly expanded its real estate foo... (1 year ago)
- $1,000,000 home for sale highlights San Francisco's wild real estate market (1 year ago)
- ‘Death in Paradise’ Producer Red Planet Pictures To Adapt Louise Candlish’s Real... (1 year ago)
- Real Estate window shopping - a site for daydreamers (3 months ago)
- What one start-up did when it got called out for being too white - Philly (2 years ago)