Pro-Trump protester disrupts impeachment hearing, accuses Nadler of treason | TheHillthehill.com/homenews/house/473638...
A pro-Trump protester on Monday launched into a demonstration minutes into the House Judiciary Committee's impeachment hearing, accusing the panel's chairman of committing treason by trying to remove President Trump from office.
Top posts of the day
- Lab turns trash into valuable graphene in a flash (21 hours ago)
- US Coast Guard: Protecting us for 105 years (10 hours ago)
- Ivanka Trump rips 'disgusting' CNN panel that mocked her father's supporters | F... (9 hours ago)
- Immigration Judges Admit Trump Is The Reason They’re Quitting (4 hours ago)
- San Francisco official in charge of cleaning up city's filthy streets arrested |... (2 hours ago)
- InfoWars Host Disrupts Impeachment Hearing: ‘America’s Sick of the Treason Commi... (1 month ago)
- Pelosi defends holding onto impeachment articles, accuses McConnell of supportin... (2 weeks ago)
- A Trump Impeachment Hearing Would Be Must-See TV—And A Ratings Boon (3 months ago)
- CBS Will Preempt Programming For Trump Impeachment Hearing Coverage – Deadline (2 months ago)
- Impeachment Hearing Reveals Trump OPSEC Jaw-dropping Security Violation (2 months ago)