Parking warden chastised by angry bystander for dancing while issuing a ticket to an elderly manwww.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...
The video was recorded by outraged Ben Toovey, 40, who watched the scene unfold as the owner of the car, an elderly gentleman, stepped into a nearby pharmacy in Bromley, south east London.
User comments (0)
Top posts of the day
- An American Tapestry of Colorful People (16 hours ago)
- The hypocrisy of liberals and the media is disgusting! (11 hours ago)
- Former DNC Head/Now MN AG Keith Ellison's Son Just Declared Support for Antifa (23 hours ago)
- Biden Promotes Police Protocol Decried by Gun-Safety Experts - Washington Free B... (15 hours ago)
- Former Antifa member bashes radical group as fighting for nothing but 'failed le... (15 hours ago)
- Aussie woman married to Scot for seven years given a week to get out of Britain ... (1 year ago)
- What lies ahead for Jason Van Dyke — a complicated sentence, an appeal, a distan... (1 year ago)
- Money Linda Sarsour Raised for Synagogue After Pittsburgh Shooting Went To An Is... (1 year ago)
- An elderly man in Florida had owned a large farm for several years. (3 months ago)
- Scrooge council is blasted for putting up half a Christmas tree dubbed 'pitiful'... (6 months ago)