Nvidia RTX cards get a 'super easy' speed boost from DLSS 2.0| PC Gamerwww.pcgamer.com/nvidia-rtx-cards-...
Nvidia has updated its Deep Learning Super Sampling (DLSS) tech, which improves image quality and clarity, while also improving frame rates. The tech is only available for owners of RTX GeForce graphics cards, as it calls on those all important Tensor cores to do the hard work, but it genuinely looks like this is an option worth turning on at last.There are a couple of technologies behind the scenes that are powering DLSS 2.0, including improvements to the AI network, which is now twice as fast, an increase in the target resolution along with the addition of temporal feedback, and the shift to using one model for all games.
User comments (0)
Top posts of the day
- The hypocrisy of liberals and the media is disgusting! (11 hours ago)
- Former DNC Head/Now MN AG Keith Ellison's Son Just Declared Support for Antifa (23 hours ago)
- Biden Promotes Police Protocol Decried by Gun-Safety Experts - Washington Free B... (15 hours ago)
- An American Tapestry of Colorful People (16 hours ago)
- Former Antifa member bashes radical group as fighting for nothing but 'failed le... (15 hours ago)
- Nvidia: Turing RTX Cards Up to 40 Percent Faster Than Pascal in Some Titles (1 year ago)
- How Easy Is It to Get a Rape Kit? | POPSUGAR Fitness (1 year ago)
- Get a First Look at Pixar's Short Film Bao - ComingSoon.net (2 years ago)
- Philly DA's Office: Meek Mill should get a new trial (2 years ago)
- Legal pot issue clears hurdle to get a statewide vote (2 years ago)