New measure of equality reveals a fuller picture of male well-being: Measurement tool acknowledges the challenges men face that researchers say have been underestimated in some countries -- ScienceDailywww.sciencedaily.com/releases/201...
Researchers say a new way of measuring gender inequality is fairer to both men and women, and presents a simplified but more accurate picture of peoples' well-being than previous calculations. The new Basic Index of Gender Inequality (BIGI) focuses on three factors -- educational opportunities, healthy life expectancy and overall life satisfaction.
Top posts of the day
- Dear Clueless America: You Are Now Living Under The Tyranny You Deserve, For You... (15 hours ago)
- Moscow mayor imposes citywide lockdown (22 hours ago)
- How The Epstein Saga Connects To Almost Every Aspect of The Worldwide Conspiracy... (12 hours ago)
- Morning Sickness (14 hours ago)
- God is so mad at us . . . (22 hours ago)
- Beyonce posts new photos of twins, Rumi and Sir Carter, on the beach (1 year ago)
- YES! After evoking condemnation from around America, a disgraceful Saudi flag sc... (1 year ago)
- SUNBURN STUPIDITY: New trend of sunburn tattoos heating up this summer | The Kin... (8 months ago)
- HOUSTON – Officials say at least five Houston police officers have been wounded ... (1 year ago)
- No Boys Have Been Born in Small Polish Village Miejsce Odrzanskie in Almost a De... (7 months ago)