New York City's mandatory measles vaccine orders trigger lawsuit from parents | Fox Newswww.foxnews.com/health/new-york-c...
Five parents filed a lawsuit Monday against the New York City Department of Health claiming the city overstepped its authority by making vaccinations mandatory in neighborhoods experiencing the measles outbreak.
Top posts of the day
- Not your President . . ? (10 hours ago)
- Did you wash your paws ? (16 hours ago)
- Quarantine day 7 - people getting bored (11 hours ago)
- Virus trying to turn me into a democrat . . . (10 hours ago)
- Chicago coronavirus (10 hours ago)
- The exodus of New York City’s endangered middle class (1 year ago)
- How New York City's Shit Ended Up Stuck On A Train In Alabama (HBO) - YouTube (1 year ago)
- New York Dem shutting down terrorism committee to create Trump investigation pan... (1 year ago)
- New York fugitive monitored for coronavirus at detention facility following Chin... (1 month ago)
- Father of Parkland shooting victim claims new book being ignored: 'The media now... (6 months ago)