Lebanon's Hezbollah Suing those accusing it of port blastwww.sfgate.com/news/article/Leban...
Lebanon's Hezbollah said Friday it is suing a Christian former lawmaker and a website affiliated with a Christian political party for defamation, after they accused the Shiite militant group of being responsible for the devastating explosion at Beirut's port this summer.
Hezbollah’s legal representative Ibrahim Mussawi said the accusations, leveled by Fares Souaid and the website of the right-wing Lebanese Forces party, were misleading.
User comments (8)
Top posts of the day
- Pennsylvania Lawmaker Played Key Role in Trump’s Plot to Oust Acting Attorney Ge... (19 hours ago)
- I protest Life Imitating Art (15 hours ago)
- SpaceX Launched Record-setting Cluster of Smallsats (20 hours ago)
- AP source: Lawmakers threatened ahead of impeachment trial | CTV News (16 hours ago)
- Piers Morgan Slammed for 'Crass and Tasteless' Tribute to Larry King (20 hours ago)
- Lebanon's battered economy dealt fresh blow after port blast hits 'Achilles heel... (5 months ago)
- ‘It’s time to declare a state of emergency’: Anger, calls for change follow deat... (2 years ago)
- 'Italy's Brooklyn Bridge' Became A Symbol Of Bad Government. Then It Collapsed. ... (2 years ago)
- It's Time to Explore the Horror of Being James Bond | Hollywood Reporter (2 years ago)
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh's Yale roommate James Roche says he believ... (2 years ago)