Last Spanish polls before election suggest gridlock could continue | Euronewswww.euronews.com/2019/11/04/last-...
While Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez is expected to win the most seats, it won't necessarily be enough to break the political gridlock in Spain.
Top posts of the day
- TDS Attack On Student, Madison (WI) Teacher Under Investigation (6 hours ago)
- Bernie Sanders Lectures Americans on Excess and “Privilege” After Buying his THI... (23 hours ago)
- Company Gives Employees Handguns As Christmas Present | Rare (21 hours ago)
- Origins of Antifa - Capital Research Center (15 hours ago)
- Donald J. Trump on Twitter: "Day after day, we are exposing the depravity, disho... (15 hours ago)
- Astonishing moment 50 African migrants land on packed Spanish beach before askin... (1 year ago)
- Sweden Hit With ANTIFA-Like Arson Attacks 3 Weeks Before Election - YouTube (1 year ago)
- Facebook Cleans House - Purges Several Top Conservative Pages FOUR WEEKS BEFORE ... (1 year ago)
- ‘She’s A Piece Of S***’ — Claire McCaskill Ignites Feud With Missouri Democrat J... (1 year ago)
- Midterms 2018: Signs saying 'it's OK to be white' appear in Texas days before el... (1 year ago)