Jeremy Corbyn said hard-Left views validated by Coronavirus crisiswww.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...
Jeremy Corbyn today claimed the coronavirus crisis had validated his general election spending plans and showed he was 'absolutely right' to advocate boosting investment.
User comments (5)
Top posts of the day
- CNN: Trump is NOT a doctor . . . (15 hours ago)
- When Your Girl Tells You not to Embarrass her in public! (12 hours ago)
- 🔴America Descends Into Chaos Amid Nationwide Attacks "Designed To Destabilize Ci... (16 hours ago)
- VIDEO: Planned Parenthood Officials Admit Under Oath to Selling Baby Parts - Big... (19 hours ago)
- Indian Scientists Discover Hydroxychloroquine Treatment Prevents COVID-19, Vindi... (20 hours ago)
- Jeremy Corbyn SNUBS our brave Army lads by REFUSING to attend Armed Forces Day |... (1 year ago)
- Jeremy Corbyn branded 'head of Stalinist cult' by government-funded charity (6 months ago)
- Could the hard-left turn by 2020 Democratic presidential candidates backfire? - ... (1 year ago)
- Jeremy Corbyn is left red-faced as Labour delivered leaflets demanding an 'Elect... (8 months ago)
- Brexit news: Jeremy Corbyn publicly humiliated by brother for anti-no deal Brexi... (8 months ago)