India bans dozens of Chinese apps including TikTok | TheHillthehill.com/policy/technology/505...
India on Monday banned dozens of Chinese apps including TikTok, pointing to privacy and security concerns, a move that comes less than two weeks after a deadly skirmish along the border of the two nations.
User comments (1)
Top posts of the day
- The latest protest in NYC . . . (23 hours ago)
- N.Y.C. Paints ‘Black Lives Matter’ Mural in Front of Trump Tower - The New York ... (21 hours ago)
- Picture This - Portraits Part I [ … On Black On White On Black On White On …... (21 hours ago)
- Melania Trump statue set on fire near her hometown in Slovenia - Police issue im... (21 hours ago)
- Chase Ends When Man In Stolen SUV Crashes Into Woman In Stolen Car (21 hours ago)
- Dozens Of Girls, Including 7 Yr Old, Raped At Children's Home In India - Your Ne... (1 year ago)
- Chinese spies reportedly hacked dozens of US companies - YouTube (1 year ago)
- Dozens of apps being pulled from Google Play Store | Komando.com (1 year ago)
- Russia Bans Sale of Smartphones Without Russian Apps - The Moscow Times (7 months ago)
- Trump administration admits it's blocking dozens of emails about Ukraine aid fre... (5 months ago)