Human trials of British coronavirus vaccine to reach 10,000 - Reuterswww.reuters.com/article/us-health...
Oxford University and AstraZeneca are recruiting around 10,000 adults and children in Britain for trials of an experimental coronavirus vaccine, a day after receiving U.S. backing worth up to $1.2 billion.
User comments (7)
Top posts of the day
- Let Us Never Forget Justin Trudeau's Bravery! (18 hours ago)
- Never Forget The Bravery and Lack of Hypocrisy In Hollywood! (18 hours ago)
- When you suffer from phallic issues! (18 hours ago)
- Fukitol? ..... Now a real prescription? (20 hours ago)
- When you at the buffet and see a dog cooking! (18 hours ago)
- UK judges demand review of British arms sales to Saudis over Yemen use - YouTube (11 months ago)
- 1st Act of House Coronavirus Panel to Harass Blue-Collar U.S. Workers (1 week ago)
- Chilling video shows California terror convict telling undercover FBI agent of p... (1 year ago)
- Statue of Liberty climber sentenced to community service, probation | Reuters (1 year ago)
- Dallas, Houston considered for new migrant shelters as monthly apprehensions exp... (1 year ago)