How a P.E.I. woman delivered her baby with the help of a 911 dispatcher | CBC Newswww.cbc.ca/news/canada/prince-edw...
Santana Courtney always thought that she would give birth to her first baby in a hospital surrounded by doctors. Instead, she ended up delivering her baby in the bathroom of her home with the help of a 911 dispatcher on the line.
Top posts of the day
- FBI Arrests Hacker Connected to Katie Hill's Campaign for Taking Down Primary Op... (8 hours ago)
- Actually, Putin would prefer a President Bernie (18 hours ago)
- Police: Couple Ran Teen Boys off Road for Trump Flags on Their Bikes (23 hours ago)
- ICE Defies California Sanctuary Law, Makes Arrests at Courthouse - Big League Po... (23 hours ago)
- Afghanistan war: US and Afghan Taliban start partial truce (19 hours ago)
- One woman faked her way to the top of Manhattan’s social elite — for a while | N... (10 months ago)
- What If We're Wrong?: An Animated Video Challenges Our Most Deeply Held Beliefs-... (8 months ago)
- P.E.I. becomes the first province to ban plastic bags | CTV News (7 months ago)
- Frightened dog stranded on rocky ledge rescued by P.E.I. firefighters | Toronto ... (7 months ago)
- Frightened dog stranded on rocky ledge rescued by P.E.I. firefighters | Canoe (7 months ago)