House GOP leader says he trusts Trump over CDC director on vaccine timing | TheHillthehill.com/homenews/house/516896...
House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) said he trusts President Trump’s comments on a timeline for the release of a coronavirus vaccine over Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Director Robert Redfield.
“We're going to have a safe and effective vaccine this year, and listen to the preparation of what we've been able to do with Operation Warp Speed, to be able to deliver it. When that time comes, if I just take the words of the CDC and the president, the president's right,” McCarthy said during a press briefing on Thursday.
User comments (1)
Top posts of the day
- Corfe gets creepy . . . (17 hours ago)
- Brace yourself... (15 hours ago)
- Damnmnmnm . . . (16 hours ago)
- Breaking News ...... White House Watch - Rasmussen Reports (21 hours ago)
- Democrat Violence . . . (16 hours ago)
- House GOP Leader: ‘Action Will Be Taken’ On Steve King Over White Supremacist Re... (1 year ago)
- Trump at White House Hanukkah Party Says He Will ‘Celebrate and Honor’ Jews | Je... (10 months ago)
- Jar Jar Binks Actor Ahmed Best Says He Was Suicidal Over Backlash | TMZ.com (2 years ago)
- GOP candidate says he made decision to hire ballot operative - WWAY TV (1 year ago)
- Daniel Kaluuya says he was passed over for roles in England due to racism (9 months ago)