Group threatens lawsuits over ‘suspiciously high’ voter registration rates in swing states | Fox Newswww.foxnews.com/politics/group-th...
Voters in Florida, Michigan, and Colorado are threatening to sue their states after an independent organization discovered that each has counties with unusually high voter registration rates -- in some cases, they found more registered voters than actual people eligible to vote.
Top posts of the day
- Epidemiologist: Coronavirus could be "exterminated" if lockdowns lifted (17 hours ago)
- 😜Mailbox Quarantine 👍 (6 hours ago)
- Desperate times do not call for desperate hair measures!!! (22 hours ago)
- Nancy Pelosi Tried to Overturn Voter I.D. Laws in THIRTY-FIVE Different States i... (22 hours ago)
- What are these mysterious objects filmed flying close to the moon? / Boing Boing (23 hours ago)
- Wisconsin police department congratulates high school students on prank: 'Hats o... (1 year ago)
- Ex-teacher threatens '200-plus' tank assault, prompting district to tighten secu... (1 year ago)
- Mystery over 15th foot that washed ashore in northwest Canada | World News | Sky... (1 year ago)
- Warren's massive $640 billion student loan cancellation questioned over fairness... (11 months ago)
- Clash over abortion at UNC results in second arrest | Fox News (11 months ago)