Getting tight — the psychology of cancel culture | TheHillthehill.com/opinion/campaign/5120...
In response to President Trump's unchecked actions, the left has closed ranks and began to institute clearer standards, purity tests and ever harsher sanctioning of its members — also known as, cancel culture.
User comments (1)
Top posts of the day
- Incoming Biden administration to migrant caravan: Don't come, you won't get in i... (20 hours ago)
- Pablo Escobar's rapidly breeding 'cocaine hippos' must be stopped, scientists sa... (21 hours ago)
- Gwyneth Paltrow's vagina-scented candle explodes into flames causing an 'inferno... (21 hours ago)
- Restore American Glory » State Lawmakers Want Users to Be Able to Sue Social M... (8 hours ago)
- There is A Covid-19 Data and State Benefit Site For Every State.gov - Benefits (12 hours ago)
- The psychology of why Americans are more scared of terrorism than guns, though g... (2 years ago)
- RIC | Psychology Department | Psychology Research The psychology of the Patriarc... (2 years ago)
- Donald Trump and the psychology of blame - CNN (2 years ago)
- Cinco de Mayo 2019: History, meaning, facts for the celebration of Mexican cultu... (1 year ago)
- The Humanitarian Hoax: Getting to the Core of the Fraud Against Us (1 year ago)