Germany posts record-breaking budget surplus | News | DW | 13.01.2020www.dw.com/en/germany-posts-recor...
Germany ended 2019 with a budget surplus of €13.5 billion. The government wants to spend on infrastructure and other projects, but critics say the money isn't getting where it needs to go.
Top posts of the day
- Natural gas is crushing wind and solar power -- Why isn't anyone talking about i... (16 hours ago)
- Group hires Naomi Seibt to challenge Greta Thunberg's views (6 hours ago)
- Jobs That No One Else Wants (19 hours ago)
- Democrats may try to eliminate Ocasio-Cortez’s House seat, paper says | Fox News (13 hours ago)
- Celebrate Good Times, C'mon (20 hours ago)
- Coronavirus: France announces first COVID-19 death in Europe | News | DW | 15.02... (1 week ago)
- Africa confirms first case of coronavirus | News | DW | 14.02.2020 (1 week ago)
- Historic Ford GT40 could be worth record-breaking $12 million or more | Fox News (1 year ago)
- Mariana Trench: Record-breaking journey to the bottom of the ocean - BBC News - ... (9 months ago)
- Germany needs to ban Hezbollah, US Ambassador Grenell says | News | DW | 06.09.2... (5 months ago)