Genes borrowed from bacteria allowed plants to move to land: New study shows that gene transfer from bacteria to algae allowed early life to move from water to land -- ScienceDailywww.sciencedaily.com/releases/201...
Natural genetic engineering allowed plants to move from water to land, according to a new study.
Top posts of the day
- New documents show Trump officials laid the groundwork for Ukraine's aid freeze ... (15 hours ago)
- Road rage turns into brutal beatdown at a traffic light (Video) | New York Post (12 hours ago)
- Captain America Punches a Nazi! (17 hours ago)
- A 'horse' of many colors . . . (21 hours ago)
- Opinion | Trump’s Evil Is Contagious - The New York Times (10 hours ago)
- Proof that boys and girls are born to be different - new study shows that the di... (9 months ago)
- House Democratic report: Top Trump appointees promoted selling nuclear power pla... (11 months ago)
- From water to air: Meet the drone that could conquer both - YouTube (1 year ago)
- California goes tax wild, eyes levies on everything from water to tires | Fox Ne... (9 months ago)
- New Map Shows Bernie’s Massive Lead From Coast To Coast - YouTube (5 months ago)