Franklin Graham responds after UK event canceled for 'incompatible' LGBTQ views | Fox Newswww.foxnews.com/world/franklin-gr...
Christian Evangelist Franklin Graham penned an open letter to the LGBTQ community in the United Kingdom after a stop was canceled for "incompatible" statements.
Top posts of the day
- AOC complains federal gov’t not doing enough — while making a margarita (17 hours ago)
- Democrats propose a new tax . . . (7 hours ago)
- Cooking at Home (10 hours ago)
- India Bans All Exports of "Game-Changer" Hydroxycholoroquine to Treat Coronaviru... (16 hours ago)
- The Husband Store (14 hours ago)
- Temple University stands by Marc Lamont Hill after CNN fires him for anti-Israel... (1 year ago)
- Brexit: Why do some UK citizens fear for their future rights? - BBC News (1 year ago)
- Police charity event on hold after chief withdraws because Republicans were invi... (6 months ago)
- 'Obese' bear removed from Pennsylvania club after living in poor conditions for ... (2 months ago)
- Ex-Sanders consultant arrested after allegedly planting weapons in jail for 'evi... (1 month ago)