Fast-Talking Computer Hacker Just Has To Break Through Encryption Shield Before Uploading Nano-Viruswww.theonion.com/fast-talking-com...
LOS ANGELES—After dashing off an indiscernible code on his laptop keyboard and sharply striking the enter key multiple times with his forefinger, a fast-talking, visibly tense computer hacker said that he just has to break through the encryption shield before he could upload the nano-virus, sources confirmed Tuesday.
Top posts of the day
- Looks like Earth has a new natural moon | Space | EarthSky (12 hours ago)
- Desperation: Florida Democrats File a Lawsuit to Take Sanders Off Primary Ballot... (23 hours ago)
- Woman punched stranger at Oregon bus stop because she hates 'white people': cour... (13 hours ago)
- Mississippi GOP welcomes eight party switchers to the Republican side | Mississi... (23 hours ago)
- BREAKING: Republicans Just Picked Up Another House Seat In Landslide In Democrat... (23 hours ago)
- 'White hat hacker' talks directly to man through his Nest camera (1 year ago)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Baseball Player Has To Touch All 3 Bases Before Going Home (5 months ago)
- Plutocrat Koch Brothers Look to Ram Through DACA Amnesty Before New Year (1 year ago)
- Boris blasts 'IRA supporter' Corbyn saying the Labour leader has 'an agenda to b... (8 months ago)
- Kid's Friend Has To Sign Contract before Sleepover is Approved? RYKM- Just Sayin... (5 months ago)