Ex-model Tracy Dixon Won Case Involving Cop Who Used Police Helicopter to Record Her Sunbathing Nude in Her Gardennypost.com/2020/12/03/ex-model-wi...
A former model who was spied on by a peeping Tom cop who captured her naked from a police helicopter has won a legal battle against the British police force, according to a report.
Tracy Dixon, 54, claimed the South Yorkshire police invaded her privacy and caused her distress when they refused to disclose how often she had been spied on in her garden by Adrian Pogmore, the Mirror reported.
The 54-year-old officer captured her naked using the chopper, which was equipped with a camera capable of reading a license plate from two miles away.
She sued Pogmore — described in court as “a swinging and sex-obsessed air observer” — who was jailed for a year in 2017 and dismissed from the force, according to the news outlet.
He admitted four charges of misconduct in public office by using the helicopter for “sexual spying.”
The agency now said it has come to a settlement with Dixon but refused to say if she would be paid the full £200,000 — about $269,000 — she was demanding.
“All parties are bound under the confidentiality schedule relating to these proceedings,” the police department said in a statement. “All criminal, civil and misconduct proceedings have concluded.”
Dixon previously called Pogmore a “taxpayer-funded pervert.”
“While he was flying around for his own sexual kicks criminals were on the run,” she said, adding that they attended the same school and she was worried that he had been “secretly watching me, stalking me, following me for decades.”
She added: “I have no faith or trust in the police any more. It was a complete and utter violation of my privacy. I feel sick to know that it took place.”
The disgraced former cop had also used the helicopter to film a couple having sex on their patio and another couple naked by their trailer, the Mirror reported.
User comments (7)
Top posts of the day
- Gwyneth Paltrow's vagina-scented candle explodes into flames causing an 'inferno... (16 hours ago)
- Pablo Escobar's rapidly breeding 'cocaine hippos' must be stopped, scientists sa... (16 hours ago)
- There is A Covid-19 Data and State Benefit Site For Every State.gov - Benefits (7 hours ago)
- Incoming Biden administration to migrant caravan: Don't come, you won't get in i... (15 hours ago)
- Restore American Glory » State Lawmakers Want Users to Be Able to Sue Social M... (3 hours ago)
- MUST SEE! Making the case for why Islam does NOT deserve to have First Amendment... (1 year ago)
- Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein were spies who used underage sex to blackm... (1 year ago)
- Infowars’ Alex Jones ordered to undergo sworn deposition in case involving Sandy... (1 year ago)
- Fabolous Strikes Deal in Domestic Violence Case Involving Emily B | TMZ.com (1 year ago)
- Ex-Trump campaign chief Paul Manafort sentenced to 47 months for fraud in Muelle... (1 year ago)