Donald Trump to pay $2 million to settle New York Attorney General civil lawsuit against Trump Foundation and his children - CNNPoliticsedition.cnn.com/2019/11/07/politi...
A New York state judge ordered President Donald Trump to pay $2 million to a collection of nonprofit organizations in connection with a settlement with the New York state attorney general's office to resolve a civil lawsuit alleging the foundation unlawfully coordinated with the 2016 Trump presidential campaign.
Top posts of the day
- Doom-mongering scientists now warn that climate change will kill thousands. Cutt... (12 hours ago)
- Adam Schiff Associate Arrested By LAPD On Pedophilia Charges (13 hours ago)
- In Canada everything is just BIGGER (22 hours ago)
- Living In Canada - Hockey, Beer, Hockey, Snow, Hockey, Drug Dealers... (22 hours ago)
- No Evidence of 'Horrific' Clinton Video - FactCheck.org (19 hours ago)
- New York Attorney General Sues Trump Foundation After 2-Year Investigation - The... (1 year ago)
- New York attorney general sues Trump Foundation (1 year ago)
- I went to a Donald Trump rally and ended up with a front row seat. - YouTube (8 months ago)
- Why Mueller declined to prosecute Donald Trump Jr. and Jared Kushner - National ... (7 months ago)
- Donald Trump 'inept' and 'dysfunctional', UK ambassador to US says | US news | T... (4 months ago)