Chris Pratt Sci-Fi Film 'The Tomorrow War' Sells to Amazon - Varietyvariety.com/2021/film/news/chris-...
Amazon emerges as frontrunner to the tune of almost $200 million for Chris Pratt sci-fi film 'The Tomorrow War'
User comments (0)
Top posts of the day
- Plasma Speaker Demo 2 (15 hours ago)
- Fauci Said Wearing Two Face Masks Is "Common Sense" and "Likely" More Effective (20 hours ago)
- Biden to Present Racial Equity Plan, Sign Executive Actions (19 hours ago)
- Maxine Waters: Trump Will "Take over Legislatures, Little Towns, and Cities" If ... (19 hours ago)
- Plasma Speaker Demo 1 (15 hours ago)
- Adam Driver Thriller ‘The Report’ Sells to Amazon – Variety (1 year ago)
- Chris Pratt Shares First Look At The Tomorrow War | 411MANIA (1 year ago)
- Edgar Wright To Direct The Upcoming Sci-Fi Film, 'Set My Heart To Five' (10 months ago)
- In Search of Tomorrow Trailer Remembers '80s Sci-Fi – /Film (8 months ago)
- Chris Pratt and ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ Cast Pen Letter James Gunn | IndieWire (2 years ago)