Chicagoland: Mayor Declared Racism a Public Health Crisis, Allocated $10m of COVID Reliefwww.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...
Lori Lightfoot, the mayor of Chicago, on Thursday announced that $9.6 million was being spent on six Healthy Chicago Equity Zones, designed to reduce the gap in life expectancy.
User comments (2)
Top posts of the day
- Three Formula E motors and a DTM engine combine in the Audi RS Q e-tron | Ars Te... (16 hours ago)
- Crafty cockatoos master dumpster diving and teach each other (19 hours ago)
- Megan Fox (16 hours ago)
- Dad Sends Hilarious Pics To His GF Every Time She Asks How The Babies Are Doing ... (15 hours ago)
- Passing helicopter rescues man harassed by bear in Alaska (19 hours ago)
- Sen. Warren, Dems propose legislation to declare racism a public health crisis (10 months ago)
- Minneapolis City Council: Racism a "Public Health Emergency" (1 year ago)
- Gun Prohibitionists Re-Packaging Gun Control As Public Health Crisis (2 years ago)
- 💥Dan on ‘Hannity’: Liberal-run Cities Face Worsening Public Health Crisis | Dan ... (1 year ago)
- Ebola outbreak in Congo is a public health emergency of international concern, W... (1 year ago)