Charles Manson Follower Leslie Van Houten Again Denied Parole – Deadlinedeadline.com/2020/11/charles-mans...
A woman who was part of arguably the most notorious murder spree in California history has been denied parole again.
Leslie Van Houten was part of the Charles Manson group that murdered grocer Leno LaBianca and his wife, Rosemary, in Los Feliz the night after another group of Manson followers killed actress Sharon Tate and four others in Beverly Hills. The killing spree has been memorialized in numerous films, television shows and books.
User comments (1)
Top posts of the day
- Supreme Court Ruled Emoluments Lawsuits Against Pres. Trump Are Moot (21 hours ago)
- Ku Klux Klan not founded by the Democratic Party (23 hours ago)
- BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden Accused Ex-Wife of Drinking Wine and Smoking Po... (17 hours ago)
- Restore American Glory » TN Gov Slams Kamala Harris’s Roe v. Wade Celebration:... (22 hours ago)
- Canada lovely all year (16 hours ago)
- Parole recommended for Manson follower Leslie Van Houten | Canoe (1 year ago)
- Sharon Tate’s sister slams parole recommendation for Manson follower Leslie Van ... (1 year ago)
- Leslie Van Houten: Manson family murderer is recommended for parole in her 22nd ... (1 year ago)
- Charles Manson Follower Bobby Beausoleil Brags Lady Gaga Doc Used His Music | TM... (2 years ago)
- ‘NAIVE AND VULNERABLE’: Charles Manson’s youngest follower explains why she join... (1 year ago)