Breaking! New Bill Aims To Replace Animal Dissection With Humane Alternatives In Schools In California - World Animal Newsworldanimalnews.com/breaking-new-...
California State Assembly Member Ash Kalra (D-San Goes), accompanied by co-sponsors Social Compassion in Legislation, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), and Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine, today announced the introduction of AB 1586, Replacing Animals in Science Education (RAISE) Act. Under the proposed legislation, all California schools would replace animal dissection activities with contemporary and humane teaching methods in line with industry standards and best practices.
Top posts of the day
- Thx Bluechimps love your posts (22 hours ago)
- Socialists then and now . . . (21 hours ago)
- 🙀Did You Know❓ (21 hours ago)
- We know what we're doing😜 (22 hours ago)
- Mark Rowley😍his posts (21 hours ago)
- UK aims to break Julian Assange with brutal sentence in max security prison - Yo... (9 months ago)
- MPAA Aims to Prevent Piracy Leaks With New Security Program - TorrentFreak (1 year ago)
- New Campaign Aims to "Save Music" Ahead of EU Copyright Filter Vote - TorrentFre... (1 year ago)
- New rule aims to protect female employees - Chinadaily (1 year ago)
- 8 years after Hillary & Sarkozy destroyed Libya, new war aims to unify country -... (10 months ago)