Bipartisan Consensus: A Warren Wealth Tax Can't Pay For All Her Plansthefederalist.com/2019/11/08/bipa...
Mark Zandi originally backed Warren's "Medicare for All" plan. Now, he doubts her wealth tax will generate the revenue needed to pay for all her plans.
Top posts of the day
- Mike Huckabee: Trump will be eligible for a third term due to the illegal attemp... (11 hours ago)
- Enviro-Tyrant Greta Thunberg Wins TIME Person of the Year, Joining Hitler, Stali... (14 hours ago)
- Trump Is Furious! Upstaged Twice by a 16-year-old GIRL (23 hours ago)
- Impeachment Polls through the Present (22 hours ago)
- These are the times that try men's souls...by Thomas Paine, a famous American P... (22 hours ago)
- Immigrants will be denied visas if they can't pay for health care under new Trum... (2 months ago)
- Muslims Aren't A Race, So I Can't Be Racist, Right? Wrong. | HuffPost (1 year ago)
- Madonna’s latest crazy habit involves drinking wine from a SPOON… but we can't w... (1 year ago)
- Donald Trump Invented A Weird New Way To Toss A Coin, And People Can't Get Over ... (1 year ago)
- WATCH: Pelosi Just Called Border Wall 'A Luxury Our Country Can't Afford' [Video... (11 months ago)